Training a new puppy is an exciting time but it can frustrating and overwhelming for even the most experienced dog owner! Bordoodles are incredibly intelligent which can be both a blessing and curse when it comes to training. It is important to continue the work we have started with your puppy while they're still young to guarantee a well-trained and obedient dog that can be a part of all of life's adventures! We are excited to have some great resources to offer our families!
Baxter & Bella
Baxter & Bella is an awesome online puppy training school! We are Lifetime members and use their resources with both puppies and our adult dogs! Baxter & Bella is the perfect way for you to continue the hard work and dedication we put into making your puppy well socialized and successful in their first 8 weeks of life! The program works great with the Puppy Culture Methods we use here at Eby Eden!
You can purchase a lifetime membership which provides you with a ton of resources, including:
- Puppy School (six week training video sessions)
- AKC Canine Good Citizen Prep Course
- Pre-Puppy Prep for you and your family
- Access to 1:1 video training sessions with a professional trainer
- 175+ video lessons (including tricks and common behaviors)
- Access to Puppy Podcasts
- House Training Resources
- teaching YOU the basics so you can be a confident handler!
USE CODE "EBY EDEN" for 25% off!
Your community likely has lots of awesome opportunities available for puppy owners. We encourage families to consider a "Puppy Kindergarten" course as this is an excellent way to continue to socialize your puppy with other dogs and puppies! Training and socializing a puppy is so important because you're teaching your dog how to play and interact with both humans and dogs! Your puppy is a "sponge" and will be soaking up all of the teaching and socialization you provide them with! Here's a few other things to consider:
- Puppy Kindergarten: an excellent way to socialize your pups with dogs of other sizes/breeds!
- Dog Meet Ups: many communities have events and programs geared at the canine population! An excellent forum for socialization!
- Private Trainer: some families choose to do private lessons, we recommend getting established with a trainer early if you're going this route!